
LOOKING BACK…..
Vance and I started our great adventure together
in May of 2008. We are always on the go and love spending time with our families and friends!! In the past year we have traveled near and far visiting friends and family, we started off our trips by visiting the Murray’s and now Salsberry’s in Idaho Falls for a great Fourth of July weekend! What an amazing fireworks display!! I think we ate and drank until our belly’s hurt!!! Not to mention I found out I am a pretty good SkipBo player! - Just ask Vance! Then we headed up to Twin Lakes which is near Wisdom, MT and had a great time camping with
my family. We finished up with summer by attending Rockin the Rivers and listened to some great music! In September 2008 we finally got tired of driving back and fourth from Bozeman to Helena to see each other every weekend so Vance moved to Helena to start our journey together. I was pretty skeptical about having ANY kind of roommate, because I have always lived by myself but was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed and still do living with him. We spent most of the fall traveling to Butte MT, to watch my younger brother play football for Montana Tech, and up
to Malta so Vance could hunt. Thanksgiving Weekend the Waltee’s traveled to Tacoma and watched ACDC perform, it was quite the trip, but we made it home safely!! It was my first year of having two Christmas’s; one with my family here in Helena and then in Malta two days later with the Kielb family. Granny Cameron visited Malta in February, which also happens to be Valene and I birthday month, so we had quite the party in Malta, MT. In March we moved into a larger apartment and Vance’s family and Granny were able to visit us in Helena and finally got to meet my family. Vance also bought a Toyota Tundra, so we would have a vehicle to take camping, and just to haul stuff with. We spent Eas
ter with his Family in Malta and I yet again got to meet more of his great family!! I was skeptical if the Easter bunny would find me, since it was my first time away from home but he came through!! We had a lovely Easter dinner and a very long table filled with great people and food. I also attended my first Easter Sunday mass with Vance and his dad, what a great experience. May rolled around and after almost two years of working at Enterprise-Rent-A-Car, I found a new job at Rocky Mountain Title which was much needed on my end. It has proved to be a great change of pace with new challenges and new people
.

Vance and I started our great adventure together
in May of 2008. We are always on the go and love spending time with our families and friends!! In the past year we have traveled near and far visiting friends and family, we started off our trips by visiting the Murray’s and now Salsberry’s in Idaho Falls for a great Fourth of July weekend! What an amazing fireworks display!! I think we ate and drank until our belly’s hurt!!! Not to mention I found out I am a pretty good SkipBo player! - Just ask Vance! Then we headed up to Twin Lakes which is near Wisdom, MT and had a great time camping with
my family. We finished up with summer by attending Rockin the Rivers and listened to some great music! In September 2008 we finally got tired of driving back and fourth from Bozeman to Helena to see each other every weekend so Vance moved to Helena to start our journey together. I was pretty skeptical about having ANY kind of roommate, because I have always lived by myself but was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed and still do living with him. We spent most of the fall traveling to Butte MT, to watch my younger brother play football for Montana Tech, and up
to Malta so Vance could hunt. Thanksgiving Weekend the Waltee’s traveled to Tacoma and watched ACDC perform, it was quite the trip, but we made it home safely!! It was my first year of having two Christmas’s; one with my family here in Helena and then in Malta two days later with the Kielb family. Granny Cameron visited Malta in February, which also happens to be Valene and I birthday month, so we had quite the party in Malta, MT. In March we moved into a larger apartment and Vance’s family and Granny were able to visit us in Helena and finally got to meet my family. Vance also bought a Toyota Tundra, so we would have a vehicle to take camping, and just to haul stuff with. We spent Eas
ter with his Family in Malta and I yet again got to meet more of his great family!! I was skeptical if the Easter bunny would find me, since it was my first time away from home but he came through!! We had a lovely Easter dinner and a very long table filled with great people and food. I also attended my first Easter Sunday mass with Vance and his dad, what a great experience. May rolled around and after almost two years of working at Enterprise-Rent-A-Car, I found a new job at Rocky Mountain Title which was much needed on my end. It has proved to be a great change of pace with new challenges and new people

No comments:
Post a Comment